Our company, Nexus Connecting Business, 65A Station Road, Edgware, Middlesex, HA8 7HX, tel . +44 7950 689293 E – mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, manages your data with responsibility and security in accordance with the European (EU GDPR Regulation 2016/679 ) and national data protection legislation.
By this policy we would like to inform you about the processing of your personal data in relation to the company’s activity as data controllers or data processors on behalf of third parties.
1. Purpose, legal basis and duration of processing
1.1 Data collection when visiting our website.
When you visit our website our server collects the so-called server log files , namely:
- Date and time of entering the site.
- The volume of data sent in bytes .
- The browser and operating system you used when entering the site.
- Internet Protocol address, when you enter the site. The I address is your personal data, along with the date and time of your visit, although we cannot identify you by the IP address alone.
The legal basis for collecting your IP address and keeping it in special files ( log files ) is our legitimate interest in processing these data in order to ensure the security of networks, information and services from accidental events or illegal or malicious acts as well as our legal obligation to provide a safe environment for the processing of your data (Article 6 (1) (c) and (c) of GDPR).
The data will not be transferred or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server logs if specific indications of unauthorized use occur.